Friar Summer Camp Registration
Welcome to the Friar Summer Camp Registration with programming open to students of various grade levels, the Friar Summer Camp program combines academic instruction and excellence with lively extracurricular offerings and careful supervision and support. St. Anthony’s High School Friar Camps features innovative, comprehensive, and customized academic and athletic training programs. With expert instruction, a proven training methodology, professional-quality facilities and a challenging and motivating learning environment that brings together individuals of all ages and backgrounds. St. Anthony’s High School Friar Camps provide the ultimate foundation for future success. Whether students are looking to get ahead, explore topics that aren’t available or that they don’t have time for during the school year, further develop their athletic skills or learn a new one; there is a camp for them! Students become part of the Saint Anthony’s community and gain a strong sense of their personal and academic potential.
St. Anthony’s High School Friar Camp Information:
•APPLICATIONS must be received at least one week before a camp session begins to insure your child’s placement.
• ATHLETIC FACILITIES include two indoor basketball courts; indoor and outdoor soccer, football, lacrosse and baseball fields, 2 Mondo tracks,
air conditioned Student Center.
• SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE is included in the fee.
• MEAL PLAN is $35.00 per week, checks payable to W&S Food Services. You may also pay cash daily for lunch, snacks and drinks.
• COACHING STAFF is subject to change without notice.
• MEDICAL STAFF includes a full-time Registered Nurse and Certified Trainers from East Northport Physical Therapy.
• COACH–PLAYER RATIO is approximately 1 to 8.
• TRANSPORTATION must be provided by parent/guardian.
• GROUP RATE information is available upon request.